We hold a variety of services each week, including Sung Eucharist, Said Eucharist, Morning and Evening prayer.
- At our celebration of the Eucharist, the community gathers, asks God’s forgiveness for their sins, listens to three readings from the Bible including from one of the Gospels which is proclaimed from the centre of the church.
- A sermon is preached by the priest, or a licensed Reader, and the gathered community pray together. Bread and wine are brought to the holy table (also called ‘the altar’).
- The priest prays the Eucharistic Prayer, and the Lord’s Prayer is said together.
- The gathered then receive the consecrated bread and wine.
- A blend of traditional and modern hymns are sung at different points during worship.
- At the end of the service, the gathered community is sent out into the world as a ‘living sacrifice’ to live and work to God’s praise and glory.